• Molecular-Cellular Biology
• Translational Biomedicine
• Oncology and Immunology
• Technologies Applied to the Biomedical Sciences
• Bioinformatics and computational biology
• Epidemiology and health services research
• Function, regulation and evolution of eukaryotic genomes
• Immunology and infectious diseases
• Innovation-integration technology in medicine
• Cardiopulmonary diseases
• Mechanisms of adaptation to stress and biodiversity
• Molecular mechanisms and signals in the control of proliferation, differentiation
and cell death
• Molecular Medicine
• Animal models for the study of physio-pathological processes and behavior
• Neuroscience: molecular bases and clinical applications
• Oncology: mechanisms and applied technologies
• Structure, function and design of proteins, nucleic acids and their
• INFRAFRONTIER - "European research for life sciences, dedicated to the
study and production, functional characterization, cryopreservation and large-scale
distribution of mutant mouse strains."
• ELIXIR - "Research dedicated to bioinformatics for the management and
analysis of biological information, particularly nela field of science 'omics."
• EUROBIOIMAGING - "Network Labs of Excellence in the field of bioimaging,
which provides facilities for European researchers access to all imaging technologies."
• BBMRI (CRB EX-NET) - "National Network of Biological Resources Centers
• SYSBIONET (ISBE since 2012) - "Cell Metabolism."
• CERM-INSTRUCT - "Integrated Research in Structural Biology."
• EATRIS: BIO-CIRT-IATRIS - "Translational research in biomedicine."
• Epigen - Flagship Project
• InterOmics - Flagship Project
• Aging - Project of strategic interest
• Personalized Medicine - Reward Project